Invictus customizes the M&A process for your bank. We:
- Quantify at what point M&A makes sense
- Help find and screen appropriate targets
- Develop the target list based on geography, peer group, balance sheet makeup, returns, etc.
- Guide the reach-out and negotiation strategy
- Analyze the combined impact of a transaction on the balance sheet, regulatory capital and future growth
- Perform capital stress tests to make sure a target is both a strategic and financial fit
- Pinpoint the ceiling price you should pay
- Help integrate the new purchase into your bank’s strategic plans
A Sample of Invictus M&A Intelligence
[ click to enlarge ]
We do M&A differently because we have proprietary analytics.
- We reveal hidden value and risk within acquisition targets.
- If a deal doesn’t make sense for your bank, we tell you when to walk away.
- We sort every bank in the country to define the M&A landscape.
Our M&A team includes strategists, analysts, investigators and former bank CEOs. The team is led by Invictus Chairman Kamal Mustafa, former head of global M&A at Citibank, Invictus president Adam Mustafa, and M&A Director Andrew O'Keefe. Everything we do is backed by an exclusive database and differentiated analytics, powered by BankGenome™. Our goal is to maximize shareholder value. We consider the impact of an M&A transaction on every aspect of your bank’s strategic plans.